our adoption process
FACE TO FACE MEETING
Meet personally with your Abiding Love Advocate and interview your Advocate to make sure you feel comfortable with her, but Most people love us and think we are funny (but that could be just in our minds). Simply put, make sure you believe your advocate has your best interest at heart. We want you to know you can trust us.
Decide how involved you wish for your advocate to be.
- your Advocate is happy to attend Doctors appointments with you, or not;
- your Advocate is happy to spend time with you to simply get to know you;
- your Advocate is happy to be at the Hospital with you from start to finish according to your comfort level. We like to bring good comfort food, love on, and hold your hand throughout it all.
- your Advocate is happy to continue to spend time with you after you make your Open Adoption placement for as long as you desire. Many of our Birth Mothers become a part of our family.
Learn the “Ins and Outs” of Open Adoption including the legal aspects from your very own Attorney, free of charge to you.
MAKE AN ADOPTION PLAN
- Decide what amount of Pre and Post Adoption Contact you desire.
- Describe the family you envision for your child.
- View Prospective Adoptive Family profiles books/albums.
- Meet and talk to (if you want) Prospective Adoptive Families.
- Choose an Adoptive Family and start your forever connection.
- Our desire is for Birth Mothers to be Empowered to make the best decisions for their child while having control over the Open Adoption Process. We are passionate about making sure that our Birth Mothers are…
never alone, never forgotten, always loved
one big family gallery
Making an Adoption Plan is a journey and we are here for you every step of the way. We celebrate and honor our Birth Parents. Here are a few of the families we’ve had the privilege to love.